Vertical flow mist eliminator roof type
Photo: HDL Kunststofftechnik
CVR200 Droplet systems for flue gas desulphurization - FGD
CVR series - vane type separator
The Chero mist eliminators for the application flue gas cleaning (FGD) are characterized by:
- Flow-optimized geometry and drainage for better performance and process stability
- Extremely low pressure drop
- Flushing and cleaning systems for blockage-sensitive applications
- Low maintenance due to cleaning of the elements during operation
Up to four V-shaped elements on two support layers, arranged above each other. The individualized, integrated flushing and cleaning systems are arranged on and / or downstream and contribute to a safe and trouble-free operation in applications with a high content of solids.
Typical applications include:
- flue gas desulphurization
- Emission control systems
Available Materials: PPTV, PP
CVR200 Droplet Separator System
The Chero CVR200 is a mist eliminator system for vertical gas flow in V-shaped arrangement, or in a combination of V-shape and flat shape. The main application for this type of separators are pollution-intensive applications such as wet scrubbers for FGD.
The CVR200 HES has been specifically designed to meet the ever increasing demands on the performance of mist eliminators, and the national and international legal requirements relating to emissions.
In particular, the drainage capacity of the system has been optimized to ensure a safe and cary over free droplet collection, even at high gas and liquid loads.
The mist eliminators are individually tailored to the respective process, equipped with integrated flushing and cleaning system. This allows process-related contamination or encrustations be prevented.
Depending on the request on the residual liquid content after the droplet separation, 2-4 separator stages are installed on 2 support layers.
On request individual separating stages can be replaced by our pipe separator for flow equalization. This evens local velocity peaks, but sold at a higher total pressure loss of the system. An improvement in the retention rate is thus not achieved in our CVR200 HES.
- Robust Construction in proven design with 37.5 ° profile inclination and tube-slot-bars
- Innovative drainage concept prevents re-entrainment of already separated liquid
- Minimum height by space-saving arrangement of the separator stages
- Integrated flushing system for cleaning of the elements during operation
- Minimal residual liquid content in multi-stage systems
In processes with high incrustation and contamination risk, the cleaning of the separator elements have a special importance. Solids in the raw gas and in the absorber suspension, gypsum particles and salts may be deposited on the profile surfaces. By chemical reactions during operation, solid deposits and encrustations can form, which can only be mechanically removed. By an individual, tailored to the respective process, flushing system and program these deposits can be cleaned off during normal operation. Due to the experience from numerous running systems we are able to provide effective cleaning systems, meeting the requirements of your processes and increase the maintaining intervals of the mist eliminators.
- Individual process design of the overall system
- Construction and Engineering
- Manufacture of components in qualified workshops
- Delivery according to your requirements
- Installation and supervision by qualified and reliable personnel
- acceptance tests